Prerequisites: SIPS 1
SIPS 2 extends the SIPS technique onwards from the static balancing process used in SIPS 1 into more vibrant and dynaic balancing techniques. It introduces the highly effective and useful Continuous Record Mode. It addresses the electrical polarity in the body including Switching and Deep Level Switching. Learn how to balance the Corpus Callosum and Hydration to give the body a very stable electrical base on which on which changes can be made. You cannot build a stable structure on an unstable foundation.
You Will Learn:
- How to balance Unmonitorable Muscles (muscles that cannot be directly monitored).
- How to balance muscles in Extension using SIPS points.
- How to link the Right and Left side energy systems using circuit mode.
- How to find linked imbalances using Circuit Mode.
- How to locate Deep Compensated Switching and use SIPS points to deepen corrections.
- How to balance hydration and Ionization imbalances using SIPS points.
- How to access and deepen the correction for Corpus Collosum, Association and Projection Fibres.
- How to balance Primary, Secondary and Teritary Emotions using Specific SIPS Points and Plutchik's Circumplex Evolutionary model of Emotions.
Three Day Course. $ 495/ $ 450 Early Registration
Contact us for further information or to register